A neighborhood gathering space where everyone can enjoy quality locally brewed craft beer and chill beats.
Hoi Polloi (noun): the many, the masses, the common people.
Hoi Polloi Brewing Taproom and Beat Lounge is located in the Lorin District of South Berkeley, CA. Our beers are brewed on our off-site 7 barrel brewery located in Oakland, CA. This allows us to produce a variety of beers that (we hope!) will be enjoyed by a wide audience. We also host a carefully curated and rotating selection of wine and ciders.
Come in, say hello, and sit for a session. We’ve been waiting to meet you.
Now on Tap
16oz cans, 4-Packs of 16oz cans, & bottles of wine available for pickup and/or delivery.
Hoi Polloi Brewing Craft Beer + Hard Seltzer
- BlackBerry Sour Ale 4.4% ABV
- And You Don't Stop Pale Ale 5.2% ABV / 35 IBU
Chinook, Cryo Citra & Mosaic, Hops
- Act Too Red Ale 5.8% ABV / 20 IBU
- Walkman Music Belgian-style Single 6.2% ABV / 30 IBU
- Berktoberfest Bavarian-style Marzen 6.2% ABV / 20 IBU
- Hazy Herc IPA 6.3% ABV / 6 IBU
Cryo Citra, Citra & El Dorado, Hops
- Bass Lines & Samples West Coast IPA 6.4% ABV / 55 IBU
Chinook, Cryo Citra & Simcoe, Hops
- Saison De Rébellion 6.8% ABV / 20 IBU
- Simply Hard Seltzer 6.1% ABV
- Lychee Lemon Lime Hard Seltzer 6.1% ABV
Hard Apple Cider
- Hidden Star Cherry Seinfeld Hard Apple Cider 6.1% ABV
- Blindwood Dry Hard Apple Cider 6.9% ABV
- Horse & Plow "Heirloom" Hard Apple Cider 8.0% ABV
- Blindwood Ginger Peppercorn Hard Apple Cider 5.8% ABV
Wine by the Glass
- 2021 Bargetto Chardonnay, Monterey County 13.5% ABV
- 2021 The Whole Shebang Fourteenth Cuvee, Napa County (red blend) 14.2% ABV