A neighborhood gathering space where everyone can enjoy quality locally brewed craft beer and chill beats.
Hoi Polloi (noun): the many, the masses, the common people.
Hoi Polloi Brewing Taproom and Beat Lounge is located in the Lorin District of South Berkeley, CA. Our beers are brewed on our off-site 7 barrel brewery located in Oakland, CA. This allows us to produce a variety of beers that (we hope!) will be enjoyed by a wide audience. We also host a carefully curated and rotating selection of wine and ciders.
Come in, say hello, and sit for a session. We’ve been waiting to meet you.
Now on Tap
16oz cans, 4-Packs of 16oz cans, & bottles of wine available for pickup and/or delivery.
Hoi Polloi Brewing Craft Beer + Hard Seltzer
- BlackBerry Sour Ale 4.4% ABV
- People's Park Pale Ale 5.2% ABV / 35 IBU
Chinook, Citra , Mosaic Hops
- Adelineplatz Bavarian-style Hefeweizen 5.6% ABV / 15 IBU
- Act Too Red Ale 5.8% ABV / 20 IBU
- We Got the Guillotine Belgian-style Tripel 9.5% ABV / 30 IBU
- Dogs in Space German-style Pilsner 4.9% ABV / 15 IBU
- Red & Black Lumberjack Hazy IPA 6.7% ABV
Citra, and Nelson Hops
- Land Back West Coast IPA 6.3% ABV / 55 IBU
CTZ, Citra, and Mosaic Hops
- Rivers & Seas Baltic Porter 7.2% ABV / 20 IBU
- Simply Hard Seltzer 6.1% ABV
Hard Apple Cider
- Hidden Star Cherry Seinfeld Hard Apple Cider 6.1% ABV
- Blindwood Dry Hard Apple Cider 6.9% ABV
- Blindwood Ginger Peppercorn Hard Apple Cider 5.8% ABV
Wine by the Glass
- 2021 Bargetto Chardonnay, Monterey County 13.5% ABV
- 2021 The Whole Shebang Fourteenth Cuvee, Napa County (red blend) 14.2% ABV
- 2020 Alfaro Pinot Noir, Santa Cruz Mountains 13.9% AB